What role will you play in Australia’s biggest deep tech event?
It’s been a busy month at Cicada, with momentum building around what will be Australia’s biggest and boldest deep tech festival, Cicada x Tech23. Here’s how you can get involved:
Are you the next Morse Micro, Propeller, Regrow?
We’re searching the nation for 23 of the most exciting deep tech startups who are building solutions that will transform the way we build cities, tackle climate change, and reimagine healthcare.
- We’re looking for innovators with fresh perspectives and audacious ideas
- Teams working on groundbreaking research or developing science and engineering products
- Startups rethinking solutions in biotech, climate, energy, computer science, health, aerospace, and agriculture.
If that is you please apply and tell us more about your vision for the future. Or if you know someone, please encourage them to apply.
See you in South Australia and Queensland?
As part of the Cicada x Tech23 festival we are travelling the country to celebrate the radical innovators and connect with the local deep tech ecosystem. Join me and some incredible guests as we spotlight and celebrate Australian deep tech:
- SA: Thu 9th March - Tech23 @ Southstart (The Village, 4pm). Get tickets
- QLD: Tue 4th April - Tech23 @ UQ with Brad Parson, MOVUS. RSVP
Announcing our foundational sponsors
An event like Cicada x Tech23 cannot succeed without the generosity of supporters who want to rally behind the Australian deep tech community. I am pleased to announce the foundational sponsors of Cicada x Tech23
- NSW Government, Tech Central
- Main Sequence Ventures
- University of Queensland
- Radium Capital
If your organisation wants to be a partner of this unique event, get in touch.
The next generation of deep tech innovators need your support. I encourage you to lean in and rally behind this national celebration of the brave, maverick, and bold visionaries building our future.
Interested to find out more about Cicada x Tech23? Visit our website.